New Exige owner

This area is for non-members of the club for asking questions, saying hello and general chat. Strictly no commercial advertising.
mark68
Visitor
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:16 pm
Car Details: Exige 350 Sport
Contact:

Hi All

Just introducing myself as a new owner based in Thirsk, my wife and I did pop along to the last NYLOC meet but didn't really know anyone and at that time I didn't have my Lotus but all being well we should be at the next one.

I'm wondering how I get full membership?

Also is anyone going to the Lotus festival nest weekend, we're there all weekend camping?

If there are any planned meets or club track days then I'd be very interested in tagging along.

Mark
User avatar
Moggy
Visitor
Posts: 3633
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:50 pm
Car Details: MOR 15H pink/M10GGY Norfolk Mustard/XKR
Location: M'bro
Contact:

mark68 wrote:Hi All

Just introducing myself as a new owner based in Thirsk,
Hi and welcome
mark68 wrote: I'm wondering how I get full membership?
Turn up at a meeting (Next one on Tuesday next week 23rd-always the fourth Tuesday of the month bar December) and seek out Steve Winteridge who will take your hard earned cash off you :)
mark68 wrote: Also is anyone going to the Lotus festival nest weekend, we're there all weekend camping?
Yes, I'll be there very late Friday night with my wife and camping though It'll be in the Jag this time
mark68 wrote: If there are any planned meets or club track days then I'd be very interested in tagging along.
There are fairly regular but impromptu runs out and a few more organised trips + many members sign up to trackways and announce they where they are going in the forum pages[/quote]
unforgiving studio lights brought out the best in our convertibles,from the Jaguars elegance to the 340R's madness
User avatar
Dennis
Visitor
Posts: 4840
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:33 pm
Location: Sheffield
Contact:

Hi there, see you tuesday :wavey
Cheers

Den
User avatar
Rick101
Paid up member
Posts: 617
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:08 am
Car Details: Orange Exige 350
Location: York
Contact:

Hi,

Not too far from you and try and get out regular in North Yorks.
There are meets /drives /events most weekends.

See you Tuesday :bravo
User avatar
The Scotts
Visitor
Posts: 158
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:19 pm
Car Details: Exige s
Location: north yorks
Contact:

mark68 wrote:Hi All

Just introducing myself as a new owner based in Thirsk, my wife and I did pop along to the last NYLOC meet but didn't really know anyone and at that time I didn't have my Lotus but all being well we should be at the next one.

I'm wondering how I get full membership?

Also is anyone going to the Lotus festival nest weekend, we're there all weekend camping?

If there are any planned meets or club track days then I'd be very interested in tagging along.

Mark
Were you at the stoneacre test drive thing at Teesside karting?
mark68
Visitor
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:16 pm
Car Details: Exige 350 Sport
Contact:

[/quote]

Were you at the stoneacre test drive thing at Teesside karting?[/quote]

Yes the wife and I were there
mark68
Visitor
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:16 pm
Car Details: Exige 350 Sport
Contact:

Thank you for the welcome, and please say hello on Tuesday.

I'll ask around for Steve,
User avatar
Dennis
Visitor
Posts: 4840
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:33 pm
Location: Sheffield
Contact:

I'm Steve....
Cheers

Den
beenatitforyears
Visitor
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:29 pm
Car Details: Elise S, bog standard.
Contact:

Hello, I'm just down the road in Yarm, come and say hello on Tuesday.
User avatar
Ishy
Admin Team
Posts: 2437
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 11:16 pm
Car Details: Elise 111R..SC
Location: York
Contact:

Dennis wrote:I'm Steve....
I'm Steve....
User avatar
pearman00
Visitor
Posts: 1618
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:55 pm
Car Details: S1 Elise
Contact:

Come say hello Mark

:smurf



P.S They are all Steve
And suddenly I realised that I was no longer driving the car consciously. I was driving it by a kind of instinct, only I was in a different dimension. Ayrton Senna
User avatar
sjw
Admin Team
Posts: 3476
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:45 am
Car Details: Elise 250 Cup
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Ishy wrote:
Dennis wrote:I'm Steve....
I'm Steve....
Ahem.... :wavey
User avatar
Nyloc 1
Admin Team
Posts: 5854
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
Contact:

Hope you can make it tonight, good weather should mean a busy night :wavey
User avatar
Crouchy
Visitor
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:45 pm
Car Details: Primer Grey Exige V6
Location: Barnsley
Contact:

Had a quick chat with you at last months meet before you collected the car. Be good to see you and the stunning blue 350 tonight if you can make it.
mark68
Visitor
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:16 pm
Car Details: Exige 350 Sport
Contact:

It was great to meet many of you tonight. thank you for a warm welcome to the club.

Louise and I are looking forward to future meets, runs out and no doubt some track day action soon.
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Semrush [Bot] and 0 guests