Page 1 of 1

Lotus stage 1 sports exhaust for sale - Fits all elise models from 2004 to current car Good condition

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:16 am
by Markizok
Lotus stage 1 sports exhaust for sale as I just upgraded - Fits all elise models from 2004 to current car
Good condition.

Offers around £150 track day friendly.

Thanks
Mark

Re: Lotus stage 1 sports exhaust for sale - Fits all elise models from 2004 to current car Good condition

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:49 am
by Markizok
:woo Any other thoughts on how to shift - needing space in the garage :bravo

Re: Lotus stage 1 sports exhaust for sale - Fits all elise models from 2004 to current car Good condition

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:14 pm
by pearman00
You could put it on ebay.

Tony :smurf

Re: Lotus stage 1 sports exhaust for sale - Fits all elise models from 2004 to current car Good condition

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:33 pm
by Markizok
I was thinking about Ebay but I despise Paypal! I'll have another look - might be better than having it hanging around!

Re: Lotus stage 1 sports exhaust for sale - Fits all elise models from 2004 to current car Good condition

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:17 pm
by Mark H
Put in the classifieds on SELOC :bravo

Re: Lotus stage 1 sports exhaust for sale - Fits all elise models from 2004 to current car Good condition

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:34 pm
by Markizok
Good shout, cheers mate!

Re: Lotus stage 1 sports exhaust for sale - Fits all elise models from 2004 to current car Good condition

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:52 pm
by sjw
Part number commencing LOTAC might help identify it
May even be interested myself

Re: Lotus stage 1 sports exhaust for sale - Fits all elise models from 2004 to current car Good condition

Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:59 am
by Markizok
Okay, I'll take a look today or tomorrow and let you know. I'm not sure where the part number is, but I'll have a good look over.
Cheers
Mark

Re: Lotus stage 1 sports exhaust for sale - Fits all elise models from 2004 to current car Good condition

Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:00 am
by Markizok
Hi there - I have just checked and it's Lotac 05334. Not sure if that helps at all?