Steering Wheel – S2 Elise K Series - SOLD
Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2026 4:36 pm
Original steering wheel from my 2001 S2 Elise.
I have kept this in the garage ever since I changed to removable steering wheel, just in case I want to go back to OEM. It’s been there 10 years, unused. So if anybody needs one?
It’s in good overall condition, but does have a bit of wear at the bottom of the outer rim. Behave this was caused during a geo set up when they secured the steering wheel to prevent it moving.
Price is collection only, but can post at cost.
I have kept this in the garage ever since I changed to removable steering wheel, just in case I want to go back to OEM. It’s been there 10 years, unused. So if anybody needs one?
It’s in good overall condition, but does have a bit of wear at the bottom of the outer rim. Behave this was caused during a geo set up when they secured the steering wheel to prevent it moving.
Price is collection only, but can post at cost.