Page 1 of 1
Black S2 - Woodlesford - Sunday PM
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:40 am
by David Thersby
With gold wheels (isn't that some sort of special edition???)
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:56 am
by PaulT
Yeah it could have been a Type 72 - I saw one just a few days ago on the M62 in our area too.
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:00 pm
by benn
Saw him again last Monday afternoon, and also outside the Midland Hotel in Woodlesford on the Saturday. Must be local to us.
If I catch him parked up sometime I'll tell him to get up to the next NYLOC with us.
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:59 am
by benn
Spotted again, for the 4th time now, Wednesday 18.50 between Ouzelwell Green and Rothwell. BAZ xxxx plate.
I must catch up with young Barry at some point seen as he's local...
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:05 am
by David Thersby
We'll get him - pincer movement!
viewtopic.php?t=8234&highlight=baz
Could be same one???
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:22 pm
by benn
Yeah its the same guy. Looks about mid 20s, early 30s. Must live either in Rothwell or Woodlesford seen as he drinks there.