Page 1 of 1

Parts for Toyota engined Elise/Exige.

Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:39 pm
by Andy 111R
Nitron suspension for Toyota engined Elise/Exige.
Cost something like £1500 - yours for £ 500 or best offer.
Easy to fit then just turn a dial when you want to change setting to suit road or track. If you are running the standard Bilstein suspension this upgrade will transform your car.

Larini sports exhaust and Larini sports cat - cost around £ 800 - yours for £300 or best offer. Has to be best sounding exhaust for the Yota engines that still passes the static noise tests at croft, elvington, anglesey, cadwell, rockingham etc.

More bits to follow :D

Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:16 pm
by albutch
I'm tempted and I haven't even got a 111R. ;)

Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:57 am
by pmyhill
Andy - pm sent

Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:19 pm
by Andy 111R
Nitrons are sold.


Larini still for sale.

Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:02 pm
by TarmacTerrorist
Just one Larini..

Give it to me...

Delicious noises..

From the back boxie.


I'll take the zaust and cat please Andy :D

Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:04 pm
by Andy 111R
TarmacTerrorist wrote:Just one Larini..

Give it to me...

Delicious noises..

From the back boxie.


I'll take the zaust and cat please Andy :D

:D :up

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:42 am
by benn
Bugger...missed out there. I'll have to stick with stock... :-(