Page 1 of 2
Ice blue S2 hard top
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:54 pm
by PaulT
Anybody want my HT before I stick it on ebay? AFAIK it's a proper Lotus hard top (I think this because it's got all the warning labels hidden under the cover piece) and has all the fixtures and fittings. There's one small mark that's about 1 x 5mm.
Offers over £700 as I think it should fetch £750.

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:17 pm
by yasmar
Looks so good in the winter.......you'll regret it......or are those nitrons calling again

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:24 pm
by albutch
SELL, SELL, SELL.
I sold mine and haven't looked back. I'd sell the soft top too if it wasn't used as a cat hammock at night.
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:20 am
by PaulT
All proceeds to Gordon Brown Esq

Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:24 am
by yasmar
PaulT wrote:All proceeds to Gordon Brown Esq

Damm

Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:32 am
by PaulT
I don't think I'll really need the brass but I'm selling now to be sure and then I'm not running around last minute accepting silly offers.
It just doesn't get used, I've been out in the snow with the roof off. It's more awkward to get in and out of... it just sits there taking up space and one day I reckon I'll clonk it with the mower so it's best off as money in the bank.
It does look good with it on though...
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:40 am
by Si_F
not the best time of year to get the most cash though..... wait till winter then ebay it
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:42 pm
by scrawf
Paul wait 'till October to sell it! You will get more for it then!
You wouldn't go and buy a winter coat in the summer would you!
I don't think you should selli though. They look cool in the winter with them on. I just shove mine under the bed from March to November.
Scrawf
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:28 pm
by robin c
50p and a conker*
*conker supplied when in season.
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:11 pm
by PaulT
You love conkers, you.
Inbetweenie on Thursday, Sir Robin?
Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:25 am
by robin c
yea prob.
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:14 pm
by PaulT
Will be posting this on ebay soon. I think it's a genuine Lotus top but how can you tell? It has the top itself which has 2 fasteners at the front, the 2 fasteners dangling at the back and then a cover that goes over the front to cover the warning triangle stickers. I just haven't seen the 3rd party ones to compare.
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:56 pm
by PaulT
Sort of answered my own question here - it is a genuine Lotus item and it's now on ebay:-
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0172159064
Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:50 pm
by PaulT
43 people watching this item and I keep getting asked if I will end the auction early and sell it for peanuts. Err... it's an auction.
Someone offered £400

ffs
Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:29 pm
by Richy B
Good one PT £800
