Search found 89 matches

by benn
Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:47 pm
Forum: Spotted
Topic: Black Elise SC, Kirk Deighton
Replies: 0
Views: 1359

Black Elise SC, Kirk Deighton

'ARH'

I was behind you in the 'family estate'.
by benn
Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:35 pm
Forum: Spotted
Topic: Hi all, i'm Agensubsete and i like Google
Replies: 1
Views: 2317

Re: Hi all, i'm Agensubsete and i like Google

Can you buy a Lotus in Angola? That would be such a badass car for a tribal warlord.
by benn
Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:37 pm
Forum: For Sale / Wanted
Topic: Pair of Schroth 4-point harnesses (from Exige 240R)
Replies: 0
Views: 1504

Pair of Schroth 4-point harnesses (from Exige 240R)

I have a pair of Schroth 4-point harnesses for sale, removed from a friend's Exige 240R when he went back to seatbelts for daily driving.

They work great, are in good condition, and are really nice easy to use harnesses.

I also have a Hangar111 wrap-around bar which I can include with the ...
by benn
Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:14 am
Forum: Spotted
Topic: Bright Green S2 Exige, Leeds Ring Road nr Lawnswood
Replies: 1
Views: 1553

Bright Green S2 Exige, Leeds Ring Road nr Lawnswood

Spotted in the morning traffic. I'm not sure about that colour on an Exige...
by benn
Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:28 pm
Forum: For Sale / Wanted
Topic: FS: S2 Exige track/race prep'd
Replies: 6
Views: 4371

That would make someone a nice set of race ready wheels for 25k.

So then Gav, what's on the horizon?
by benn
Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:40 pm
Forum: For Sale / Wanted
Topic: WANTED - INDUCTION SYSTEM FOR EXIGE S2 TOYOTA- GOT ONE NOW!
Replies: 14
Views: 8680

I swapped to an ITG panel and kept the stock airbox, and mine's just fine. Also if you like noise, remove the foam pipe which goes from the side intake of the airbox to the side vent of the car. Sounds great on cam.
by benn
Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:54 am
Forum: Spotted
Topic: Crashed S1 Silver Exige
Replies: 10
Views: 6073

Is it still an offence to drive on the public highway with a numbered car? I remember you used to have to cross them through.
by benn
Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:42 am
Forum: For Sale / Wanted
Topic: Parts for Toyota engined Elise/Exige.
Replies: 6
Views: 3555

Bugger...missed out there. I'll have to stick with stock... :-(
by benn
Wed May 23, 2007 4:55 pm
Forum: Spotted
Topic: Black S2 - A639
Replies: 1
Views: 1582

Not me; I'm darn sarf.
by benn
Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:42 am
Forum: Spotted
Topic: Red S1 Elise
Replies: 2
Views: 1858

Have you caught Barry yet?
by benn
Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:27 pm
Forum: Spotted
Topic: Several cars last Friday
Replies: 0
Views: 1278

Several cars last Friday

Forgot to post these up last Friday as I was busy...

Reading - Yellow Elan M100 (with matching 'M100 xx' plate
M40 before oxford junction n/bound - Orange VX200
M40 before oxford junction s/bound - Red Elan
by benn
Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:24 pm
Forum: Spotted
Topic: Exige 240R, UR05LOW
Replies: 0
Views: 1272

Exige 240R, UR05LOW

Chap who is working at the same place as me, just near Watford.
by benn
Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:22 pm
Forum: Spotted
Topic: Black S2 - Woodlesford - Sunday PM
Replies: 5
Views: 3221

Yeah its the same guy. Looks about mid 20s, early 30s. Must live either in Rothwell or Woodlesford seen as he drinks there.
by benn
Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:59 am
Forum: Spotted
Topic: Black S2 - Woodlesford - Sunday PM
Replies: 5
Views: 3221

Spotted again, for the 4th time now, Wednesday 18.50 between Ouzelwell Green and Rothwell. BAZ xxxx plate.

I must catch up with young Barry at some point seen as he's local...
by benn
Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:23 am
Forum: Spotted
Topic: Beat this ....
Replies: 20
Views: 9693

Batmobile