Search found 40 matches

by normski
Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:23 pm
Forum: For Sale / Wanted
Topic: WANTED - Heater Panel Plate
Replies: 9
Views: 5901

Re: WANTED - Heater Panel Plate

Dennis wrote:....I have the bling :oops :up
I'd expect nothing less Dennis. 8)

Brushed aluminium is the way forward (and definitely not that pretend carbon fibre plastic - there's a few out there like that! :poo)
by normski
Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:47 am
Forum: For Sale / Wanted
Topic: WANTED - Heater Panel Plate
Replies: 9
Views: 5901

Re: WANTED - Heater Panel Plate

Cheers, I know Jay does have some.

Tony - I'm not going to pay OEM prices, you can get them for half the price elsewhere!
by normski
Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:01 pm
Forum: For Sale / Wanted
Topic: WANTED - Heater Panel Plate
Replies: 9
Views: 5901

WANTED - Heater Panel Plate

Before I purchase a replacement to refresh the look of my dash; anybody got one they'd like to sell?

http://www.eliseparts.com/img/up//52/36-0d65f.jpg

http://www.eliseparts.com/products/show/46/514/polished-heater-panel/

Doesn't have to be the exactly the same as the above one (indeed if I ...
by normski
Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:43 pm
Forum: Spotted
Topic: New Ali S1 Elise - Scotthall Sports Centre
Replies: 1
Views: 1760

Re: New Ali S1 Elise - Scotthall Sports Centre

Hello! That was me (playing squash)

Looks shiny and new doesn't it; it's had some tlc of late: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=18448
by normski
Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:52 pm
Forum: For Sale / Wanted
Topic: Wanted: S1 Wiper Arm & Blade
Replies: 0
Views: 1714

Wanted: S1 Wiper Arm & Blade

Just before I buy this: http://www.eliseparts.com/products/show ... arm-blade/ thought I'd just check in case anyone has one that they want to sell.
by normski
Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:04 pm
Forum: Spotted
Topic: Undercover cop car
Replies: 6
Views: 3710

Undercover cop car

Black BMW estate on the M1 half way between Sheffield and Leeds, had pulled someone in a Merc.
by normski
Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:01 pm
Forum: Spotted
Topic: silver s1 elise in chapel allerton
Replies: 2
Views: 1915

Re: silver s1 elise in chapel allerton

That would be me! :D I live just round the corner down by the park.

Excellent pub The Regent, Leeds Pale is my fav tipple at the mo.

Do you live nearby btw?
by normski
Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:02 pm
Forum: Non-Members Chat
Topic: i need some advice please - I'm gutted
Replies: 45
Views: 23000

Re: i need some advice please - I'm gutted

Sorry to hear about the incident, I 360'd my first Elise (after only 4 months of ownership) down a country lane once so know that feeling you're having.

Mine was a Cat D write-off, which meant that it was only just beyond economic repair for the insurer, but they did offer to give e £5k cash to get ...
by normski
Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:45 pm
Forum: Spotted
Topic: правильный размер лифчика
Replies: 3
Views: 2924

Re: правильный размер лифчика

Ha, ha!

I am off to Moscow in Dec with work.
by normski
Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:01 pm
Forum: For Sale / Wanted
Topic: Wanted: S1 carpets mats (blue)
Replies: 5
Views: 3983

Re: Wanted: S1 carpets mats (blue)

Whilst looking on ebay for carpets I came across this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lotus-El ... ccessories

I wonder how many people he's sold these too.... :?
by normski
Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:23 pm
Forum: For Sale / Wanted
Topic: Wanted: S1 carpets mats (blue)
Replies: 5
Views: 3983

Re: Wanted: S1 carpets mats (blue)

Hmm, good idea!

And my local has just had new carpets, so I could use the old one that is currently languishing in the skip…

Image
by normski
Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:43 am
Forum: For Sale / Wanted
Topic: Wanted: S1 carpets mats (blue)
Replies: 5
Views: 3983

Re: Wanted: S1 carpets mats (blue)

Cheers for the shout, not currently much less though @ £49.34

http://www.hangar111.com/web-store/407- ... trest.html
by normski
Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:55 am
Forum: For Sale / Wanted
Topic: Wanted: S1 carpets mats (blue)
Replies: 5
Views: 3983

Wanted: S1 carpets mats (blue)

Mine are a bit past it now, not really wanting to pay £50+ for a pair from Eliseparts, have seen some on ebay for about £30ish but if anybody has some going (or know somewhere that do a good deal) let me know.

Cheers

N. :D
by normski
Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:33 pm
Forum: Spotted
Topic: My first Evora on the road
Replies: 3
Views: 2788

Re: My first Evora on the road

saw a gun-metal Evora in Blackpool on the weekend, looked very good!
by normski
Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:40 pm
Forum: Spotted
Topic: S111 NUT - Silver Elise
Replies: 0
Views: 1319

S111 NUT - Silver Elise

Driving down Harrogate Road in Leeds and then headed up King Lane at about 6pm this evening

Was in Blackpool on Sat and drove past a gun-metal Evora - very nice!