After painstaking efforts to piece together the service history (see my previous thread to read about my dilemma!), I finally picked up my Elise 111s yesterday.
Brief spec:
Starlight black with gloss black wheels
Hurricane induction kit with carbon fibre can
Piper 4-2-1 manifold
B+C sports exhaust
Sports cat
Goodridge braided brake hoses
Carbon fibre cam cover
Carbon fibre hard top
Looks and sounds amazing - so much fun to drive.
Only downside to the weekend - coming home from collecting the car to find my first speeding ticket in 8 years on my door mat. Unbelievable timing!
Wont make the meet on Tuesday but will hopefully get to the March one to join up and say hi. No doubt by then I'll have a list of questions for you all. Thanks again to those of you that offered advice whilst I was deliberating - definitely helped in the decision making!
Paul
Finally a Lotus owner!
- chevronb37
- Visitor
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:13 pm
- Car Details: S1 Exige / 997.1 Turbo
- Contact:
Well done, Paul! How does that cover fit? Bring the car round to show me one evening soon, mate 
The cover seems to do the trick size wise - cheers Andy. It's getting it's first rain test today so we'll see if anything gets through.
Yeah I'll definitely have to pop round - maybe when the evenings start getting lighter otherwise you won't be able to see it
Yeah I'll definitely have to pop round - maybe when the evenings start getting lighter otherwise you won't be able to see it
Thanks, it's very much a weekend car so if it's wet the cover will most likely be staying on. Having said that I'm sure there'll be occasions where the great English 'summer' catches us out 
- chevronb37
- Visitor
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:13 pm
- Car Details: S1 Exige / 997.1 Turbo
- Contact:
Great stuff, enjoy it! And don't worry about rain ingress, it's called "character" 
- hesslenaylor
- Visitor
- Posts: 2084
- Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:05 pm
- Car Details: Elise 220 Sport Metallic orange
- Location: Hessle
- Contact:
Hi
Enjoy the experience and smile
I am still smiling
Mark
Enjoy the experience and smile
I am still smiling
Mark





