Great start

This area is for non-members of the club for asking questions, saying hello and general chat. Strictly no commercial advertising.
Post Reply
Paul S
Visitor
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:13 pm
Car Details: Lotus Elise S2 111s
Contact:

My first meet and I win the raffle - beginners luck maybe.

Great to meet a few of you on Tuesday, can finally put some faces to names, particularly the senior members of the club (by which I mean in positions of authority, not old).

By the time I'd arrived (and missed the turn off for the Buckles meaning a 48 mile round trip to get back), it was almost dark so the only person who actually got to see my new motor was a guy who hasn't even bought one himself yet (hope you get one for the next meet Andy). I'll aim a bit earlier next time.

Should have my upgrade to the members forum soon so I'm sure I'll be immersed in all things Lotus and the wife won't see me for a while (that box of chocolates I won will hopefully help there...).

Looking forward to meeting a few more of you next month - please feel free to introduce yourself (I was the tall bald guy you may remember). By all accounts I need to speak to Dennis as I'm a bit of a cleaning nut too and with a black car that's an unfortunate combination.

Paul
User avatar
RFM
Paid up member
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:51 pm
Car Details: Lotus Exige Sport 350
Location: Holmfirth
Contact:

:wavey
Made in Yorkshire
User avatar
Matt R
Paid up member
Posts: 10880
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:44 am
Car Details: Azure Blue S1 Elise
Location: East Yorks
Contact:

Welcome to NYLOC :wavey
User avatar
chevronb37
Visitor
Posts: 3102
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:13 pm
Car Details: S1 Exige / 997.1 Turbo
Contact:

Sorry to have missed you last week, Paul. Hope you were made to feel welcome and enjoyed a good run out in the new toy. We'll convoy up there next month :bravo
Paul S
Visitor
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:13 pm
Car Details: Lotus Elise S2 111s
Contact:

Sounds like a plan. I'll follow you so I don't miss the turn off again :D
User avatar
chevronb37
Visitor
Posts: 3102
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:13 pm
Car Details: S1 Exige / 997.1 Turbo
Contact:

No matter how many times I go to the Buckles I always end up having to emergency stop into the place. :?
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest