I was in my van
Mrs 2eleven in Cott
- 2eleven
- Visitor
- Posts: 807
- Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:11 pm
- Car Details: Lotus 2eleven , Elise S1 111s type 79
- Contact:
Did you notice the obligatory large box of tissues on the front dash? She recons that the Elise isn't practical and the box keeps sliding from one side of the dash to the other and this alone is enough of a reason to sell the Elise and buy something more practical. I reminded her about the lumps in her gravy and how this alone was enough grounds for divorce..................M7EXG wrote:In the S1 Elise and nowhere near the kerbs,although it's still always best to check
![]()
I was in my van
Regards
2eleven
Living life in the Lotus position!
2eleven
Living life in the Lotus position!
-
M7EXG
- Visitor
- Posts: 1299
- Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:11 pm
- Car Details: 250 CUP + 340R + S1 Exige + 260 Cup
- Location: Yorkshire Wolds
- Contact:
I think she was picking the box out of the footwell ? while narrowly missing the cyclist.
Velcro and an electric whisk will sort your problems, keeping you both together and giving you a good mix
Velcro and an electric whisk will sort your problems, keeping you both together and giving you a good mix





