WANTED - Heater Panel Plate

Buy & sell with Nyloc'ers. Strictly no commercial advertising please (see forum use policy for details).
Post Reply
User avatar
normski
Visitor
Posts: 334
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:14 pm
Car Details: Silver S1
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Before I purchase a replacement to refresh the look of my dash; anybody got one they'd like to sell?

Image

http://www.eliseparts.com/products/show ... ter-panel/

Doesn't have to be the exactly the same as the above one (indeed if I could get hold of just a blank plate that would be great!).
User avatar
softlips
Visitor
Posts: 4841
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:16 pm
Car Details: Currently Lotus less
Location: Wath Upon Dearne, Rotherham
Contact:

Jay at Pure Lotus may have one.
User avatar
pearman00
Visitor
Posts: 1618
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:55 pm
Car Details: S1 Elise
Contact:

you can still buy them from lotus. I got one last year cost about £25
And suddenly I realised that I was no longer driving the car consciously. I was driving it by a kind of instinct, only I was in a different dimension. Ayrton Senna
User avatar
normski
Visitor
Posts: 334
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:14 pm
Car Details: Silver S1
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Cheers, I know Jay does have some.

Tony - I'm not going to pay OEM prices, you can get them for half the price elsewhere!
User avatar
Dennis
Visitor
Posts: 4840
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:33 pm
Location: Sheffield
Contact:

The OEM one is a £25 light weight sticker, not a stuck on bit of bling....I have the bling :oops :up
Cheers

Den
User avatar
normski
Visitor
Posts: 334
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:14 pm
Car Details: Silver S1
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Dennis wrote:....I have the bling :oops :up
I'd expect nothing less Dennis. 8)

Brushed aluminium is the way forward (and definitely not that pretend carbon fibre plastic - there's a few out there like that! :poo)
User avatar
Dennis
Visitor
Posts: 4840
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:33 pm
Location: Sheffield
Contact:

NB I went for an ebay special and I had to open the nob hole up a bit before it would fit, no real issue but do not try and force it on
Cheers

Den
User avatar
PaulT
Admin Team
Posts: 17438
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:32 am
Car Details: 250 Cup
Location: Near Normanton
Contact:

Dennis wrote:I had to open the nob hole up a bit before it would fit, no real issue but do not try and force it on
Dennis, you should have been in Carry On films.
User avatar
albutch
Visitor
Posts: 9585
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:43 pm
Car Details: Elise S2 111S and Excel SA
Location: Dunrobin
Contact:

:lol
If it is still, take a photo of it. If it moves, take a photo of it.
User avatar
albutch
Visitor
Posts: 9585
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:43 pm
Car Details: Elise S2 111S and Excel SA
Location: Dunrobin
Contact:

I'm still laughing :lol
If it is still, take a photo of it. If it moves, take a photo of it.
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest