TIA guys
black bean bag/cube
- Andy W
- Paid up member
- Posts: 6436
- Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:27 am
- Car Details: Titanium 111s
- Location: Rotherham
- Contact:
Just go to IKEA Dave (on a sunday)
can we now have this as a youtube plays the phoenix club
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXHtokQ2 ... re=related
- DSB
- Visitor
- Posts: 5568
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:10 pm
- Location: always was. always will be. my best friend
- Contact:
rather pull my teeth out than go to ikea on a sundayAndy W wrote:Just go to IKEA Dave (on a sunday)
can we now have this as a youtube plays the phoenix club![]()
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXHtokQ2 ... re=related
- albutch
- Visitor
- Posts: 9585
- Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:43 pm
- Car Details: Elise S2 111S and Excel SA
- Location: Dunrobin
- Contact:
That was supposed to be the Scalextric roomDSB wrote:any one got any of the above knocking about/taking up space?....as doin out the loft as a playroom for Mols and was looking for some soft-edged seating.
TIA guys
If it is still, take a photo of it. If it moves, take a photo of it.
Ikea do cubes which are solid (wood) but have a foam+fabric soft covering. Much better than bean bags as you can actually sit on them.
I have two which I had re-covered in black leather (fake stuff) - they are perfect but I can't get my hands on them for 8 weeks (I'm selling my flat and they are in it)
Yours for free if you can hang on ..
I have two which I had re-covered in black leather (fake stuff) - they are perfect but I can't get my hands on them for 8 weeks (I'm selling my flat and they are in it)
Yours for free if you can hang on ..
long gone
No worries - have asked my mate (tenant) and they are still there somewhere - I'll bring em to buckles if they fit in the car. The Mrs didn't want them keeping when the flat sells as we have a Brown Leather not black theme apparently 
long gone





