AGV Helmet

Buy & sell with Nyloc'ers. Strictly no commercial advertising please (see forum use policy for details).
Post Reply
User avatar
LEE71
Visitor
Posts: 847
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:38 am
Location: MARSKE-BY-THE-SEA
Contact:

AGV fullface helmet in as new condition. Black with yellow and purple stripes.

Size 60 (although I'm 58cm and it fits me perfectly)
Made in 'Advanced Carbon/Aramid Composite'

Bought In Spain and hence it does NOT have a kite mark.

Make excellent track day lid.

Perfect condition.

£40
User avatar
Matt R
Paid up member
Posts: 10880
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:44 am
Car Details: Azure Blue S1 Elise
Location: East Yorks
Contact:

Pic ?
User avatar
LEE71
Visitor
Posts: 847
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:38 am
Location: MARSKE-BY-THE-SEA
Contact:

Knew somone would ask that :oops









Off to town for a camara battery.
User avatar
LEE71
Visitor
Posts: 847
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:38 am
Location: MARSKE-BY-THE-SEA
Contact:

Stripes look blue but are actually purple.
Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Matt R
Paid up member
Posts: 10880
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:44 am
Car Details: Azure Blue S1 Elise
Location: East Yorks
Contact:

I'll go and try a size 60 AGV lid tommorrow and let you know :up
Paul H
Visitor
Posts: 2912
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:25 am
Car Details: Yellow SubmarElise
Location: Varies
Contact:

"Matt interested in Lee's purple helmet."

You're not helping the S1 reputation chaps... :lol
Yorkshire: the right side of the Pennines
User avatar
Matt R
Paid up member
Posts: 10880
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:44 am
Car Details: Azure Blue S1 Elise
Location: East Yorks
Contact:

Matt wants to try Lees purple helmet for size ! :shock

I'll just get that in before anyone else ;)
User avatar
albutch
Visitor
Posts: 9585
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:43 pm
Car Details: Elise S2 111S and Excel SA
Location: Dunrobin
Contact:

Matt R wrote: I'll just get that in before anyone else ;)

:shock Spade, hole, dig
If it is still, take a photo of it. If it moves, take a photo of it.
User avatar
Matt R
Paid up member
Posts: 10880
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:44 am
Car Details: Azure Blue S1 Elise
Location: East Yorks
Contact:

Been to try one on - need a 62 - so I'll have to pass sorry :(
User avatar
LEE71
Visitor
Posts: 847
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:38 am
Location: MARSKE-BY-THE-SEA
Contact:

Matt R wrote:Been to try one on - need a 62 - so I'll have to pass sorry :(
No bother. Will have to give my helmet another polish :roll
User avatar
sjw
Admin Team
Posts: 3476
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:45 am
Car Details: Elise 250 Cup
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Matt R wrote:Been to try one on - need a 62 - so I'll have to pass sorry :(
I might have one of my old (ish) lids I dont need any more. Double bucket size Shark ... I'll have a look in the loft....
Steve
'17 Kawasaki Z900
'22 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE
User avatar
LEE71
Visitor
Posts: 847
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:38 am
Location: MARSKE-BY-THE-SEA
Contact:

Still for sale incase anyone needs it on Friday ;)
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest