Page 1 of 1

AGV Helmet

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:54 pm
by LEE71
AGV fullface helmet in as new condition. Black with yellow and purple stripes.

Size 60 (although I'm 58cm and it fits me perfectly)
Made in 'Advanced Carbon/Aramid Composite'

Bought In Spain and hence it does NOT have a kite mark.

Make excellent track day lid.

Perfect condition.

£40

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:24 pm
by Matt R
Pic ?

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:40 am
by LEE71
Knew somone would ask that :oops









Off to town for a camara battery.

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:15 pm
by LEE71
Stripes look blue but are actually purple.
Image

Image

Image

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:15 pm
by Matt R
I'll go and try a size 60 AGV lid tommorrow and let you know :up

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:27 pm
by Paul H
"Matt interested in Lee's purple helmet."

You're not helping the S1 reputation chaps... :lol

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:42 am
by Matt R
Matt wants to try Lees purple helmet for size ! :shock

I'll just get that in before anyone else ;)

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:06 am
by albutch
Matt R wrote: I'll just get that in before anyone else ;)

:shock Spade, hole, dig

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:43 pm
by Matt R
Been to try one on - need a 62 - so I'll have to pass sorry :(

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:30 pm
by LEE71
Matt R wrote:Been to try one on - need a 62 - so I'll have to pass sorry :(
No bother. Will have to give my helmet another polish :roll

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:31 pm
by sjw
Matt R wrote:Been to try one on - need a 62 - so I'll have to pass sorry :(
I might have one of my old (ish) lids I dont need any more. Double bucket size Shark ... I'll have a look in the loft....

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:18 pm
by LEE71
Still for sale incase anyone needs it on Friday ;)