Page 1 of 1

silver s1 elise in chapel allerton

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:12 pm
by pmyhill
X reg silver s1 spotted, just driven past The Regent pub in chapel allerton.

Didn't wave cos I had a beer in my hand and was sat in the beer garden :)

Re: silver s1 elise in chapel allerton

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:01 pm
by normski
That would be me! :D I live just round the corner down by the park.

Excellent pub The Regent, Leeds Pale is my fav tipple at the mo.

Do you live nearby btw?

Re: silver s1 elise in chapel allerton

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:05 pm
by softlips
pmyhill wrote:X reg silver s1 spotted, just driven past The Regent pub in chapel allerton.

Didn't wave cos I had a beer in my hand and was sat in the beer garden :)
Sorry to hear about the loss of your other hand :)