Page 1 of 2

New Exige owner

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:19 pm
by mark68
Hi All

Just introducing myself as a new owner based in Thirsk, my wife and I did pop along to the last NYLOC meet but didn't really know anyone and at that time I didn't have my Lotus but all being well we should be at the next one.

I'm wondering how I get full membership?

Also is anyone going to the Lotus festival nest weekend, we're there all weekend camping?

If there are any planned meets or club track days then I'd be very interested in tagging along.

Mark

Re: New Exige owner

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:44 pm
by Moggy
mark68 wrote:Hi All

Just introducing myself as a new owner based in Thirsk,
Hi and welcome
mark68 wrote: I'm wondering how I get full membership?
Turn up at a meeting (Next one on Tuesday next week 23rd-always the fourth Tuesday of the month bar December) and seek out Steve Winteridge who will take your hard earned cash off you :)
mark68 wrote: Also is anyone going to the Lotus festival nest weekend, we're there all weekend camping?
Yes, I'll be there very late Friday night with my wife and camping though It'll be in the Jag this time
mark68 wrote: If there are any planned meets or club track days then I'd be very interested in tagging along.
There are fairly regular but impromptu runs out and a few more organised trips + many members sign up to trackways and announce they where they are going in the forum pages[/quote]

Re: New Exige owner

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:53 pm
by Dennis
Hi there, see you tuesday :wavey

Re: New Exige owner

Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:17 am
by Rick101
Hi,

Not too far from you and try and get out regular in North Yorks.
There are meets /drives /events most weekends.

See you Tuesday :bravo

Re: New Exige owner

Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:53 pm
by The Scotts
mark68 wrote:Hi All

Just introducing myself as a new owner based in Thirsk, my wife and I did pop along to the last NYLOC meet but didn't really know anyone and at that time I didn't have my Lotus but all being well we should be at the next one.

I'm wondering how I get full membership?

Also is anyone going to the Lotus festival nest weekend, we're there all weekend camping?

If there are any planned meets or club track days then I'd be very interested in tagging along.

Mark
Were you at the stoneacre test drive thing at Teesside karting?

Re: New Exige owner

Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:07 pm
by mark68
[/quote]

Were you at the stoneacre test drive thing at Teesside karting?[/quote]

Yes the wife and I were there

Re: New Exige owner

Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:10 pm
by mark68
Thank you for the welcome, and please say hello on Tuesday.

I'll ask around for Steve,

Re: New Exige owner

Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:16 pm
by Dennis
I'm Steve....

Re: New Exige owner

Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:20 pm
by beenatitforyears
Hello, I'm just down the road in Yarm, come and say hello on Tuesday.

Re: New Exige owner

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:38 pm
by Ishy
Dennis wrote:I'm Steve....
I'm Steve....

Re: New Exige owner

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:04 am
by pearman00
Come say hello Mark

:smurf



P.S They are all Steve

Re: New Exige owner

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:20 am
by sjw
Ishy wrote:
Dennis wrote:I'm Steve....
I'm Steve....
Ahem.... :wavey

Re: New Exige owner

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:27 pm
by Nyloc 1
Hope you can make it tonight, good weather should mean a busy night :wavey

Re: New Exige owner

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:27 pm
by Crouchy
Had a quick chat with you at last months meet before you collected the car. Be good to see you and the stunning blue 350 tonight if you can make it.

Re: New Exige owner

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:29 pm
by mark68
It was great to meet many of you tonight. thank you for a warm welcome to the club.

Louise and I are looking forward to future meets, runs out and no doubt some track day action soon.