Baldy spotted (sorry..heard) at JCT

Seen another Lotus in the area?
Post Reply
User avatar
2eleven
Visitor
Posts: 807
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:11 pm
Car Details: Lotus 2eleven , Elise S1 111s type 79
Contact:

I'm now getting footage sent to me via social media............hope that counts as a spot....
Regards

2eleven

Living life in the Lotus position!
jaik
Visitor
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:52 am
Contact:

Thought I'd pop on here to say hi. I met Baldy and another chap whose name I didn't get (sorry fella!) yesterday at JCT when I went to look at an Elise. He was kind enough to take me and the girlfriend out in his Exige, separately ;), to show us what's what, despite the protestations of his daughter.

Will hopefully confirm the Elise purchase today so I'll see you on a run sometime!
User avatar
PaulT
Admin Team
Posts: 17438
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:32 am
Car Details: 250 Cup
Location: Near Normanton
Contact:

jaik wrote:Thought I'd pop on here to say hi.
:wavey Hello!
User avatar
softlips
Visitor
Posts: 4841
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:16 pm
Car Details: Currently Lotus less
Location: Wath Upon Dearne, Rotherham
Contact:

jaik wrote:Thought I'd pop on here to say hi. I met Baldy and another chap whose name I didn't get (sorry fella!) yesterday at JCT when I went to look at an Elise. He was kind enough to take me and the girlfriend out in his Exige, separately ;), to show us what's what, despite the protestations of his daughter.

Will hopefully confirm the Elise purchase today so I'll see you on a run sometime!
You allowed him to take your girlfriend out alone :shock
User avatar
2eleven
Visitor
Posts: 807
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:11 pm
Car Details: Lotus 2eleven , Elise S1 111s type 79
Contact:

softlips wrote:
jaik wrote:Thought I'd pop on here to say hi. I met Baldy and another chap whose name I didn't get (sorry fella!) yesterday at JCT when I went to look at an Elise. He was kind enough to take me and the girlfriend out in his Exige, separately ;), to show us what's what, despite the protestations of his daughter.

Will hopefully confirm the Elise purchase today so I'll see you on a run sometime!
You allowed him to take your girlfriend out alone :shock

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Regards

2eleven

Living life in the Lotus position!
User avatar
Baldy FF
Visitor
Posts: 3137
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:15 pm
Car Details: AUDI V10 SPYDER & PORSCHE 718
Location: YORKSHIRE
Contact:

softlips wrote:
jaik wrote:Thought I'd pop on here to say hi. I met Baldy and another chap whose name I didn't get (sorry fella!) yesterday at JCT when I went to look at an Elise. He was kind enough to take me and the girlfriend out in his Exige, separately ;), to show us what's what, despite the protestations of his daughter.

Will hopefully confirm the Elise purchase today so I'll see you on a run sometime!
You allowed him to take your girlfriend out alone :shock
CHEEKY :halo
Baldy FF

When you are as good looking as me - nothing else really matters!!!!
User avatar
Baldy FF
Visitor
Posts: 3137
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:15 pm
Car Details: AUDI V10 SPYDER & PORSCHE 718
Location: YORKSHIRE
Contact:

jaik wrote:Thought I'd pop on here to say hi. I met Baldy and another chap whose name I didn't get (sorry fella!) yesterday at JCT when I went to look at an Elise. He was kind enough to take me and the girlfriend out in his Exige, separately ;), to show us what's what, despite the protestations of his daughter.

Will hopefully confirm the Elise purchase today so I'll see you on a run sometime!
Good to meet you on saturday, hope you get sorted and maybe see you at the next meeting end of April :bravo
Baldy FF

When you are as good looking as me - nothing else really matters!!!!
User avatar
Baldy FF
Visitor
Posts: 3137
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:15 pm
Car Details: AUDI V10 SPYDER & PORSCHE 718
Location: YORKSHIRE
Contact:

2eleven wrote:I'm now getting footage sent to me via social media............hope that counts as a spot....
Heard???

Have you got this on video..........would love to hear it so i can post up here and on SELOC :joke
Baldy FF

When you are as good looking as me - nothing else really matters!!!!
User avatar
Moggy
Visitor
Posts: 3633
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:50 pm
Car Details: MOR 15H pink/M10GGY Norfolk Mustard/XKR
Location: M'bro
Contact:

jaik wrote:take and the girlfriend out in his Exige,
Will hopefully confirm the Elise purchase today so I'll see you on a run sometime!
Thats a fair trade for your girlfriend :bravo
unforgiving studio lights brought out the best in our convertibles,from the Jaguars elegance to the 340R's madness
User avatar
2eleven
Visitor
Posts: 807
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:11 pm
Car Details: Lotus 2eleven , Elise S1 111s type 79
Contact:

Baldy FF wrote:
2eleven wrote:I'm now getting footage sent to me via social media............hope that counts as a spot....
Heard???

Have you got this on video..........would love to hear it so i can post up here and on SELOC :joke
I can't lift it to drop into this forum, if you link on Facebook I can share it with you - Facebook name = Lotus Twoeleven
Regards

2eleven

Living life in the Lotus position!
User avatar
Baldy FF
Visitor
Posts: 3137
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:15 pm
Car Details: AUDI V10 SPYDER & PORSCHE 718
Location: YORKSHIRE
Contact:

2eleven wrote:
Baldy FF wrote:
2eleven wrote:I'm now getting footage sent to me via social media............hope that counts as a spot....
Heard???

Have you got this on video..........would love to hear it so i can post up here and on SELOC :joke
I can't lift it to drop into this forum, if you link on Facebook I can share it with you - Facebook name = Lotus Twoeleven
Sorry i dont do social media etc
Baldy FF

When you are as good looking as me - nothing else really matters!!!!
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Semrush [Bot] and 3 guests